Ninja Kick Sidebar: Contact Form
is a WordPress plugin that adds contact form with content push animation effect and clean design on every page of your site. EXAMPLE: You can make link ‘Contact Me’ from your menu open contact form on the same page impoving user experience.
Plugin uses modern CSS3 transitions with fallback to older JS animations if browser lacks support. Form is responsive to screen size changes, works well on mobile devices and reacts on swipe gestures. Please, give a try to how it works and looks on Ninja Kick Form Live Preview
. Kick your site!
If you’re looking for more universal solution of sidebar with same off-canvas effect take a look at my new plugin â Ninja Kick Sidebar: Custom content
You have option to hide label and trigger form opening from any element on page (menu button, link, image). Just add special class ncf_trigger_element to element in your theme HTML editor.
User-friendly Settings page. Check out screenshot
Form adjusts its layout automatically for the best view depending on fields you filled on Settings page.
15 patterned and 15 blurred built-in backgrounds and you can upload and use your own.
Client-side form validation and form AJAX submission
Swipes support for mobile devices.
Localization for languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Turkish (thanks green2005). If you have improvements please PM to me your translations.
Social links bar.
Human test option to prevent spam.
Try out Ninja Form now!
Before purchase please check compatibility with your WP theme using bookmarklet from demo page to inject form on your site. There are some conflicts possible with non-standard CSS like heavy usage of fixed and absolute positioned elements, fixed backgrounds or some inline scripts. Current solution fades out all fixed elements when form kicks in. If you found any problem please submit it via message or comment so I can inspect and fix if possible.
Grab bookmarlet on demo page
in block TRY OUT NINJA FORM.
Please request features in comments section to schedule them higher. Requests from users with ‘Purchased’ badge will have highest priority
Planned for development:
Option on Settings page to insert shortcode generated by Contact Form 7 form-builder
Option to offer to subscribe to your MailChimp email list when user submits form
Option to receive HTML version of email
Option to generate shortcode to insert Form not only in sidebar
Replace Vimeo and Dribbble with Instagram and RSS
Version 1.6.0 – 1.6.3 (2014-02-12) Minor update
- Added custom CSS field (saves your CSS during updates) FIXED
- Added URL field for custom background
- Added test mode (makes form visible only for logged-in admins, useful during setup)
- Added field for title of Form emails
- Improved compatibility with LayerSlider plugin (in 1.6.2)
- Info about page on which form was submitted added to email message (in 1.6.3)
Version 1.5.0 (2014-02-05) – 1.5.3 (2014-02-11)
- Hotfix for broken email sending (in 1.5.3)
- Added compatibility with LayerSlider (in 1.5.2)
- Added more space for form on small screens (in 1.5.1)
- When you choose to hide label it now appears when form is exposed to show user exit (in 1.5.1)
- Added compatibility with future plugins
- Fixed bug in IE8
Version 1.4 (2014-02-04)
- Drastically improved animation performance in Chrome on Windows
Version 1.3.1 (2014-02-01)
- Fix for easing function in older browsers
Version 1.3 (2014-02-01)
- Added third theme â Aerial, my personal new favorite
- Freezing main content scroll when Form is exposed
- Focus in first input when exposed
- Added option to hide social bar
Version 1.2 (2014-01-26)
- More label options (hidden label fades in when specific element scrolls into view)
- Improved compatibility with fixed elements on page
- Changed responsive scaling for smaller screens to make form more visible
- Added sender IP info to message body you receive to ban spammers
- Clearer way to close form
- Added message sending animation while AJAX making request
Version 1.1.1 (2014-01-21)
- Added localization for next languages:
+ German + French + Italian + Spanish + Russian + Turkish
- Fixed uploaded images automatic resize logic
Version 1.0 (2014-01-18)
- Plugin is approved on CodeCanyon
Please leave your feedback on comments page, I’m interested to improve the product with focus on clients’ satisfaction. If you have issues please send message via contact form I’ll try to update/fix as soon as possible.
Follow our newly created Twitter account
for updates and sneak-peeks!